Introducing DCS: I-16 by OctopusG
Network protocol changed, old servers are not visible
- F10 map options for ‘a/c only’ and ‘map only’ will not make airbase icons disappear.
- Uncontrolled ground units will not be be controlled by keyboard combos.
- MP. Detected units in the fog of war conditions will be visible after reconnecting to the server.
- MT4 Sherman and MT4A4 Sherman speed corrected.
- All AIM-7 missiles have active guidance seekers like an AIM-120 – fixed.
- M6 Linebacker will reload all Stingers by the stock for 240 seconds.
- M192 HAWK launcher will reload faster, for 420 seconds.
- After rearm SAM Hawk does not not attack enemy – fixed.
- AIM-7 wing animation fixed.
- AGM-88 adjusted accuracy. Autopilot tuning, overload rate response slightly decreased for avoid a hard bucketing.
- AI S-3B can’t takeoff from CVN-70 in some case – fixed.
- Dedicated Server. Fix mission restart, now server not crashes even if next mission do not exists or broken.
- AI aircraft will be accelerate to required speed for weapon launch if this weapon required certain minimum speed. For example ARM missile Kh-31 requires minimum 0.7M for sure launch.
- MP. F10 map. With target mark on, the aircraft type, player nick and mark text is overlapped – fixed.
- Fixed crash caused by video driver NV 430.39 when MK-20 or CBU canisters opens. We strongly recommend to update Nvidia drivers to version 430.53 (https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answ…tail/a_id/4798) for preventing crashes on graphical effects.
- MP. Fixed crash on the taxi in the multiseater aircraft.
- MP. Fixed starting dedicated server with settings saved from webGUI also checks if mission list is empty.
- ME and F10 map. Added view of precise coordinates with hundredths of seconds. Cycle through coordinate display option available by pressing LAlt + Y.
- ME. Incorrect removal of the list Waypoint properties fixed.
- Ground AI. The algorithm of detour of buildings and obstacles was adjusted.
- AGM-88. Turned off the loft trajectory for SP and TOO modes. Fixed trajectory sagging at terminal phase of flight.
- TrackIR_external_views option will not inherited from previous simulation run.
Flaming Cliffs 3
- Duplicated input for Autopilot reset command in Su-27, 33 and Mig-29 aircraft both FC and standalone is now fixed.
- MiG-29 throttle lag decreased (WIP)
- MiG-29. Corrected RD-33 thrust and RPM at high altitude
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Cockpit textures updated
- MPCD Knobs Fixed
- MPCD Brightness Control Updated
- MPCD BIT Page enabled
- LCD Display Updated
- Damage Model is now enabled (WiP):
- INS System
- RWR Receiver
- Weapons Stations
- Chaff + Flares
- SMS Damage enabled
- DMT Damage enabled
- FLIR Damage enabled
- CMDS Damage enabled
- CONF Page enabled
- Training Missions updated
- HUD Update: Steer-To point symbol available on NAV and VTOL modes.
- HUD reacts to device damage:
– Mission Computer (MSC)
– Weapons Manager (SMS)
– Armament Control Panel (ACP)
– Aircraft Computer (ADC)
- Roll Stabilized Sight (iron sight) enabled (WiP)
- MPCD STRS (Stores) page reacts to device damage (WiP)
- Weapons Manager (SMS) damage model update (WiP)
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Added emergency fuel lever functionality and dependency on emergency fuel valve.
- Added engine computer total failure.
- Ignition light comes now on when emergency fuel valve is ON.
- No more buffet on ground when there’s wind.
- Implemented the following Weapons circuit breakers:
– CAMERA SIGHT (energizes the sight)
– 115VAC SIGHT (energizes the sight head gyros)
- Force feedback:
-The stick does center now in roll when there is hydraulic pressure (stick stiffness in roll depends on hydraulic pressure)
-Stick force in roll depends now on hydraulic pressure. (Low hyd press means more force at higher speeds)
- Added pitch trim tone sound (both cockpits).
- Added pitch trim tone circuit breaker.
- Emergency guard cuts emergency pitch trim when closed.
- No pitch trim tone sound when using normal trim and emergency trim guard is open.
- When CB (circuit breaker) “PITCH TRIM TONE” in C-101EB is out, emergency trim guard does not cut the relation between speed brake switch and trim electrical circuits.
- Changed emergency trim switch to spring-loaded type.
- C-101CC ELT switch changed to spring-loaded type.
- C-101EB TARSYN synchronization switch changed to spring-loaded type.
- Fixed “AUDIO PANEL” label in C-101CC circuit breakers panel.
- Added functionality of the following circuit breakers of armament panel in the C-101CC:
– MACHINE GUN 1 CANNON
– MACHINE GUN 2
– ARMING CONTROL
- Fixed cockpit frame roundness between front and rear canopies.
- Fixed position of some of C-101CC circuit breakers of weapons panel, so that the white ring is visible when the circuit breaker is tripped.
- Fixed default position of C-101CC circuit breakers: white ring not visible now when the circuit breaker is pushed in (flushed).
- Fixed ignition switch functionality when using keyboard or joystick buttons.
- Fixed default position of ignition switch at mission start.
DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- Fix for DDD aspect switch unit scaling for supersearch & acquisition.
- Fix for being able to fill dropped external tanks.
- Adjustments to structural integrity and wing snap code (hopefully corrects less lenient structural damage with higher network latencies)
- Fixed floating gear emergency extension handle.
- New: Added radar beam structure emulation to the RWR.
- RWR gains and signal strength thresholds adjusted.
- RWR threat library version changed to « R9D2 ».
- Hook bypass switch input fix.
- Tweaked 6-dof view limits. Less goosing through the canopy.
- Converted some lua option strings to facilitate translation.
- Added custom cockpit livery option.
- Removed l10n folder from coremods.
- Added another option to RADIO MENU AND PTT BEHAVIOUR: DON’T USE DEFAULT PTT (RADIO MENU) BUTTONS FOR SRS.
- Additional push to talk entries for controlling SRS without interacting with the radio menus.
- Added clickspots for the AN/ARC-159 buttons: LOAD and TONE.
- Fixed ground air and electrical still on after flight.
- Multicrew sync of ejection arm switches.
- Fixed jester landing calls special option not working.
- Restore functionality to show HUD movable reticle (pipper) for TCS in STT modes (hiding HUD steering tee implicitly).
- Changed default Jester ripple quantity options to 2,3,4,6,8,16,28.
- Fix Sidewinder keybind volume adjustment infinite loop.
- Adjusted aerodynamic damage effects.
- Small adjustments to thrust and drag models
- Fixed the names of the RIO CMS input commands (AN/ALE-39).
- Fixed the kneeboard displaying wrong mag var values for Nevada (first page).
- NEW: JESTER now uses RWS and ground stabilize if asked for
- Fixed trim speed ramp-up
- Added close jester menu bindable command
- Fixed some command categorizations
- Added AFCS SAS Channel toggle switches
- Fixed flap axis range
- Fixed various flap input bugs
- (JESTER) No “lost lock” call-out in dogfights
- Fixed SAMs engaging with multiple subsystems not triggering the RWR
- Hawk CVAR added to threat library
- Threat library updated to version R9D3
- Updated various single player missions & reactivated alert 5 mission
- Updated Caucasus Free flight mission
- Fixed JESTER menu opening when JESTER is incapacitated
- Fixed MAK-79 loadout on right rear station
- Released F-14 Paintkit: http://media.heatblur.se/HB-F-14_Paintkit-v1.0.rar
- Restored a fire of door miniguns after rearming through ground crew.
- Updated Caucasus Instant Action missions.
- Corrected training mission Bombs.
- Corrected L-39C Cold Start Nevada Instant Action mission.
- JDAM initial implementation.
- INS. Autostart. After aligned to OK, the switch will be moved to NAV.
- LTWS. Added switching radar in STT mode in AIM-7 launch
- LTWS. Added aged track of target’s blips.
- LTWS. RADAR relocks last tracked target after LTWS off/on fixed.
- LTWS. No L&S symbols on radar page displayed if track under cursor fixed.
- LTWS. HMD lock box not in the correct position fixed.
- LTWS. Radar page doesn’t update when DATA button pressed fixed.
- JDAM accuracy increased.
- JDAM crash fixed.
- Added Training Day mission
- The autostart procedure now automatically turns on the radios.
- APU did not start up in some cases after repair – fixed.
- After full depleted of fuel, the aircraft will not start even after refueling – now in this case it is necessary to make repairs.
- Emergency braking system corrected.
- Fixed JDAM QTY related crash.
- GBU-38 corrected maximum range
- HARM flight profile for SP and TOO modes adjusted to remove loft.
Note: much of the Hornet effort this past period has been focused on the Litening targeting pod, AGM-154 JSOW, JDAM and JSOW dynamic launch zone and lofting, full simulation of the INS and GPS navigation system, precise waypoint input option, MIDS for LTWS, and correcting the logic for HARM guidance.
- Update of the A-10C Instant Action Missions
- JDAM in-range indication restored.
DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed egregious CK37 CTD
- Corrected crash when inputting runway heading >360 degrees.
- Fixed bombing mode not stepping in when non BP and M waypoint.
- Fixed typo in rocket quick start mission.
- Updated RB 75 models Added RB 75 textures, requires a line in the livery to change from USAF texture.
- Fixes to flight plan in kneeboard for custom cartridges.
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed distance indication for gun in radar mode (distance must be equal or less than 2000m for indication)
- Improved inputs for ASP axis-based controls (rotaries)
- Improved ASP LAUNCH light logic when attacking radar-locked targets (airborne or ground based)
- Improved reticle size scaling.
- Fixed emergency jettison switches to being clickable.
- Fixed flaps reset switch going under control box when pushed.
- Fixed SOD mode knob rotation range.
- Fixed SPS launch button.
- Fixed white flood light knob rotation.
- Fixed air pressure gauge bezel’s UVs
- Added liveries’ description.lua custom arg command for bort numbers.
Note: This is not the full major cockpit update. These small fixes are brought over from it for testing.
DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM
- FM Updates: Throttle logic and braking behavior.
DCS Persian Gulf
- Added new airfields: Liwa Airbase, Ras Al Khamiah International Airport, Lavan Island airport.
- Added historical sites: Bam city, Persepolis, Rayen Citadel.
- North end of Bandar Abbas – parkings added.
- Cleanup after repair added.
- Many minor changes.
- AJS-37 Viggen 16-2 Red Flag Campaign by Bunyap Sims – corrected mission 01.
- DCS BS2 Republic: fixed bug with broken default localisation.